2/27/2009

randomness

25 random things

so, on my facebook page i've been tagged oh 5 times to do this, so i though oh what the heck, i'll post it on my blog as well...

1- I have an obsession with new colored pencils and crayons. I love them, but I don't like them after they are dull. I know weird.

2- I wish I still wrote everyday like I did in high school. I feel like I've lost some of my writing talent, and it's definately something i want to work on. OHHH newspaper days..I miss you (okay not really all that much)

3- I love the way paper smells, and getting new paper for scrapbooking. I like some of it so much, I have a very difficult time using it.

4- I hate kool-aid and most juice drinks in general.

5- I want to paint my bedroom a color, but i can't make up my mind what to do.

6- I have broken my nose 4 times, had 4 concussions, and broken my toe 2 times. yes I am slightly clumsy. :0)

7- I would like to go back to school and get my masters degree in administration or early childhood education.

8-I have a new love: Carmel Bugles.. not a good one. someone stop me! :0)

9- My feet grew a size and a half when I was pregnant, then shrunk a size after savannah was born.

10- I am emotional. too emotional sometimes for my husband and even myself... I wear my heart on my sleeve.

11-I love Christmas music. I think I could listen to it all year long.

12- I enjoy decorating for the seasons.

13- I do not understand anyones love for Mountain Dew. or basically anything aside from Diet Pepsi

14- I am slightly competative, but don't really like playing games.

15- I tore both tendons in both of my feet while trying out for ninth grade basketball. I was on crutches for 2 weeks and a walking cast on my right foot for almost 9 months.

16- I miss the days when we used to write oldfashioned letters instead of emails.

17- give me anything with peanut butter and chocolate and I'm happy.

18- I'm a germaphobic. I sanatize way too much, and have a slight touch of OCD.

19- Orange pop makes me sick to my stomach.

20- I love to bake,but i hate the dreaded... what's for dinner. I do much better if I plan a menu ahead of time.

21- I am usually warm, I don't like the heat turned up, and even in the winter I have been known to have a fan going.

22-I love garage saling, and having a garage sale. Every year I have one to buy new school clothes and things for my classroom.

23- I am a disorganized, organizer.. I like to have things organized, but I'm not really neat about it. (drives my hubby crazy)

24- I hate matching an folding socks.

25- I am excited our lab is having puppies, but I can't be at home when they are sold. I feel like I need to do background checks, and all sorts of things before someone buys them. I have a tender heart when it comes to animals.

well there you have it. if you feel like doing this, go right ahead. I thought it was kind of hard, but good to do.

4 comments:

Shatzi Webster said...

I'm really emotional too. I think Dave thinks I'm crazy when on occasion, I just need a good cry. (It's good to know you like chocolate and peanut butter. I'll keep that in mind if I ever get around to making neighborly treats =)

BrittanyLane said...

I hate folding socks too. I often just leave them in the basket and everyone has to fend for themselves when it comes to socks. It's fun to read more about you! I'm excited to see your puppies too.

TJ and Becca said...

Don't get me wrong, I love learning more about you, (I think you should paint your bedroom grass green!!! That's such a bright, cheery color) but I have been waiting for a new picture of my sweet niece!!! I found a way to save your pictures on your blog to my photo program, then I can print them out! AWESOME! Love you!

LIFE IS GOOD! said...

WOW did I learn alot about you. Fun to read.